Friday, December 26, 2008

Not Expecting Too Much Here...

Well the results are in. As I was stuffing my face yesterday with Christmas dinner, I knew today was weigh-in day. So I am not expecting too much this week from my body. It's probably in shock from all the food.

Highest Weight - 171lbs
Starting Weight - 165lbs
Current Weight - 12/26/08 - 157.0lbs
Weight Loss - 8lbs

I am so glad the holidays are over and I can get back on track with this diet stuff. Now if I can just clear my house of all the cookies, brownies and cheesecake. No hope is lost, but no weight was lost this week either. It's a new week, and it will soon be a New Year!

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

Christmas only comes once a year and we have to make the most of it. At least that's what I tell myself until the candy's gone!