Saturday, November 29, 2008

YES!!

So today I wore a fresh pair of jeans from the dryer. You know how they are always horribly tight when you first put them on. Well I will be honest with you. I wore a size 13 in juniors. So today we went and did our thing and I had to pull my pants up every 3 seconds. It was the most annoying thing. And my pants looked horrible because the theighs were so baggy. So I went to ARC, and bought a pair of size 10 jeans. When I got home from ARC I tried them on and they fit perfect. So I have shrunk to size 10 in juniors. I am so excited, I used to hate clothes shopping cause all the cute things were only cute if you were a size S or M. So I just had to share my success.

I also asked Matt if he has noticed any difference in my apperance. He said, "Yes in your face, fingers and butt" lol.. I must have been holding 5lbs in my fingers hehe.

3 comments:

Becky Thompson said...

Lisa, I used to wear 10 juniors and I KNOW how slim they are. Congratulations! And through Thanksgiving! We're proud of you---and weight loss does show up in your face, fingers and feet quickly. One time I lost weight and walked right out of my shoes at work. Keep up the good work!

Becky Thompson said...

By the way, would you mind adding these two blogs to your list of favorites in yoru sidebar?
1. Gramma's House at http://beckyjamison.blogspot.com
2. Ernie's Journeys at
http://erniemargheim.blogspot.com

Thanks a bunch, Lisa JAMISON!

Ruthie said...

hahahahha brandon likes to laugh at me when I put on jeans from the dryer I do the "squat" and the "twist" hahahaha than they fit just right. way to go!